Independent Medical Examination and Review Services
First Choice Evaluations provides examinations and reviews for workers’ compensation, no-fault auto, and liability/bodily injury claims. We maintain one of the largest panel of board certified physicians some of whom work exclusively with us, and many are affiliated with the top medical facilities and teaching institutions in the country.
- Schedule exam dates, arrange locations, and coordinate additional services such as interpreting, videotaping and transportation
NY Workers' Compensation Variance and Disability Exams
- Conducted by Board Certified physicians in accordance with NY Workers' Compensation Board Guidelines.
Peer and Record Reviews
- Board Certified physicians analyze bill costs and treatment necessity per the guidelines and regulations of the state.
- Provide Board Certified Radiologists for diagnostic reviews.
- Offer Certified Rehabilitation Counselors who provide extensive detail on opportunities in the current labor market.
- Conducted by Board Certified Physiatrists and Anesthesiologists who specialize in pain medicine. They thoroughly review the claimant's pharmaceutical records and provide a detailed assessment of the current situation.
- Conducted by Board Certified Physiatrists and Anesthesiologists who specialize in pain medicine and pharmaceutical review.
Functional Capacity Exams
- Conducted by Physical Therapists with special training and certification.
Physicians and Allied Professionals
Launch your consulting career by joining our medical panel.
Credentialed expert physician consultants provide services at locations throughout the Northeastern U.S. for the no-fault, liability, and workers’ compensation insurance lines. Clients can search for the nearest physicians by specialty in our portal or our account services team can assist.
Contact us at email@example.com
First Choice Evaluations provides independent medical examinations (IMEs) and review services to insurance carriers, third-party administrators, self-insureds, and law firms. Services are provided at locations throughout the Northeastern U.S. for the no-fault, liability, and workers’ compensation insurance lines. First Choice Evaluations’ medical panel consists of board-certified physicians and other medical experts whose specialties range from acupuncture to vascular surgery. The Company delivers superior impartial forensic evaluations in a timely manner. First Choice Evaluations, founded in 1993, is located in Cheektowaga, New York. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service, secure referral handling, and adherence to strict standards of integrity. The knowledge, experience, and ability of our long-serving team distinguishes First Choice Evaluations.
If you have any query or suggestion then let us know.
Looking to start or continue a career in the health care services industry? We help align and develop your skills to collaborate in a seamless way. Become part of the team that is the best and First Choice.
First Choice Evaluations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
First Choice Evaluations, LLC is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispensing, possessing, using, or being under the influence of illegal drugs, inhalants, or controlled substances in the workplace. Any employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.